Health, Safety & Environment is a crucial aspect at Euro Support Uden. As our HSE Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of your colleagues and their work environment. Are you up for the challenge? Together with your team, you will promote safety and environmental awareness. Action, reporting, control, and performance; your focus will be on safety, health, and awareness for everyone.
Euro Support presents: the HSE Engineer
The powders for catalysts and other active materials produced by Euro Support are used all over the world. As a BRZO (Major Accident Hazard) company, the health and safety of all your colleagues and the workplace environment are paramount. As an HSE Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and overseeing the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations. This includes:
- Conducting periodic inspections and safety rounds, collecting, analyzing, and evaluating results, and reporting them to management.
- Identifying deviations and initiating corrective measures in undesirable situations and improvements.
- Ensuring control of emissions and waste streams for all relevant environmental aspects.
- Updating HSE-related policy documents and procedures such as the Environmental Log.
- (Co-) Ensuring the identification of hazards, conducting various risk analyses (including RI&E), and safety studies (including HAZOP).
- Promoting safety and environmental awareness and advocating the HSE policy within the organization.
- Providing HSE training to employees and contractors.
“We actively participate in the development and future of the entire company and are involved in the individual situations of all colleagues on a daily basis. This diversity is fantastic!” Luuk, HSE Manager
What we offer
- A gross monthly salary up to €4,250, depending on your education and experience.
- Plenty of growth opportunities, e.g. via the training programs and courses that we offer.
- Development opportunities, for example, through courses.
- A warm welcome: your colleagues are happy to help you find your way.
• Your own work clothing, which we will clean for you every day.
- Fresh fruit, cappuccino, hot chocolate, tea, and coffee every day.
- An excellent workplace atmosphere.
What you bring to the table
- A degree in Environmental and/or Safety Engineering (MBO or HBO) or relevant work experience. If you do not yet have a diploma in Secondary/Higher Safety Engineering (MVK/HVK), you are willing to take this training.
- Knowledge of Dutch and European laws and regulations and certification requirements in the areas of safety, health, and the environment.
- You know how to conduct risk analyses and safety studies in the field of process safety.
- The ability to communicate smoothly with all colleagues, the management team, and your HSE Manager.
- An excellent verbal and written command of Dutch and English.
- You are precise, decisive, and able to act quickly.
- You enjoy working collaboratively, but you are also self-sufficient.
If you do not meet all these requirements, but you do believe the role of Health, Safety & Environment Engineer would be perfect for you, we still want to hear from you. And…action!
The cast of your movie? Your team!
As an HSE Engineer, you share your role responsibility with the HSE Manager with whom you closely collaborate. Together, you are in contact with everyone within Euro Support. From the reporting to the management, to the colleagues in the office, lab, technicians, transportation, and all operators. You work on the health and safety of all your colleagues in Uden, and that’s something you can only achieve together.
Ready to make it at Euro Support
Euro Support is an innovative family business in the production sector. We produce powders for catalysts and other active materials that contribute to cleaner mobility and greener energy storage. Our products can be found everywhere all over the world, e.g. in car exhausts. We are very proud of that – and of our colleagues! With a staff of over 200 people, our organization is small enough for personal attention, yet large enough for amazing challenges and exciting growth opportunities. We are ready to make it – are you?
Are you cut out for the role of HSE Engineer?
Good, we look forward to hearing from you. Hit the application button and enter your personal information. Our HR consultant Mette van Zeeland will get back to you within five working days.