Time to get your hands dirty and take on amazing challenges! As a maintenance engineer at Euro Support, you are invaluable. Together with your colleagues in Uden, you will maintain and repair our machines, equipment and buildings. You will perform both preventative and corrective maintenance. And… action!
Euro Support presents: the maintenance engineer
Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and facilities: you do it all. This adds a ton of variety to your work. You work the day shift five days per week and are on-call for the repair service once every five weeks, for which you will receive a nice bonus. Your responsibilities include:
- Performing preventative maintenance, e.g. replacing air filters.
- Performing corrective maintenance, e.g. resolving malfunctions.
- Taking part in progress meetings, during which you and your colleagues in production discuss malfunctions.
- Providing input on ways to improve our operational processes to minimize the occurrence of malfunctions.
- Identifying and managing potential risks.
- Safeguarding safety, environmental and quality standards.
“You are given the opportunity to think along about and contribute to the organization’s growth.” Jan, maintenance engineer.
What we offer
- A gross monthly salary between € 3,300 and € 3,900, depending on your education and experience.
- Plenty of growth opportunities, e.g. via the training programs and courses that we offer.
- Your own work clothing, which we will clean for you every day.
- A warm welcome: your colleagues are happy to help you find your way.
- Fresh fruit, cappuccino, chocolate milk, tea and coffee every day.
- An excellent workplace atmosphere.
What you bring to the table
- An MBO 4-level diploma in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or mechanical engineering.
- The NEN 3140 VP, Fault Finding and Electrical Switching certificates or the willingness to obtain these certificates through us.
- Experience as a maintenance engineer or the drive to learn the ropes fast.
- An excellent verbal and written command of Dutch or English.
- The ability to identify and initiate improvement opportunities.
- You exhibit a proactive attitude.
If you do not meet all these requirements, but you do believe the role of maintenance engineer would be perfect for you, we still want to hear from you. And…action!
The cast of your movie? Your team!
We are making it! The Maintenance team consists of eight colleagues: a supervisor, a work planner and six engineers. Together, we keep Euro Support’s buildings, installations and equipment in excellent condition. From replacing bulbs to repairing installations; we do it all.
Ready to make it at Euro Support
Euro Support is an innovative family business in the production sector. We produce powders for catalysts and other active materials that contribute to cleaner mobility and greener energy storage. Our products can be found everywhere all over the world, e.g. in car exhausts. We are very proud of that – and of our colleagues! With a staff of over 200 people, our organization is small enough for personal attention, yet large enough for amazing challenges and exciting growth opportunities. We are ready to make it – are you?
Are you cut out for the role of maintenance engineer?
Good, we look forward to hearing from you. Hit the application button and enter your personal information. Our HR consultant Mette van Zeeland will get back to you within five working days.